Can you believe it? It’s been a whole decade since we opened the doors on Orlando’s first food hall!
Time flies when you’re surrounded by the best neighbors. 🥂 To mark this special occasion, and to give a heartfelt ‘Thank You’ to our community, we’ve planned a rather tasty series of events Thursday October 26th through Saturday evening the 28th.
Here is the summary to keep things simple:
Thursday October 26th @ 9AM | Meet the Owners and OG’s:
This is a casual hangout for current / previous tenants, friends and dignitaries (light refreshments)
Friday October 27th @ 7PM | Taste and Toast (ticketed event):
Food tastings, live music, cocktail and wine/cheese tasting, and a toast to 10 years
Saturday October 28th starting @ 11AM | Family Fun Day
Kids activities, $10 market-wide specials, live music, pop-ups and a movie showing
Meet the Owners and OG’s
Thursday October 26th @ 9AM
This is a casual hang out, meet and greet between owners, spouses, partners, media / influencers and old friends. There will be light refreshments from our morning-centric food vendors in the courtyard for this gathering.
This is invite only and mostly for us internally and our “extended family”. I mentioned it here in case you’re an OG or super fan and want to hang – please reach out so we can put you on the list (just reply to this e-mail).
Taste and Toast – 10 year Anniversary Celebration
Friday October 27th – 7PM to 9:30 PM
This is a ticketed event with food samples, tastings, parings, live music and more.
A ticket gets you into the event where you can enjoy:
- “Tastings” from each of our market hall food merchants
- Passed hors d’oeuvres by East End OG Cuisiniers Catering
- Domu and La Femme are offering a cocktail and wine tasting
- Toe tapping music from market favorite Will Patrick (@willpatrickofficial)
- A Champaign toast at 7:30
You can purchase TICKETS HERE
After a decade of the community’s incredible support we have a ton to be grateful for and we want to say thank you in person.
Tickets are only $35 and to keep it a fairly intimate event there is a limited number available.
We look forward to seeing you Friday October 27th for our East End Taste and Toast event.
NOTE: Merchants will also be offering food and drink specials for purchase in addition to the ample tastings already included with your ticket.
Family Fun Day Festivities
Saturday October 28th starting @ 11AM (movie at 7 PM)
Saturday we’ve got a really fun day planned for everyone, themed around the camping and scouts aesthetic of Wes Anderson’s Moonrise Kingdom film; which we’re also showing after sunset.
Here is the lowdown on Saturday’s festivities:
- 2 rounds of kids activities (11am and 2pm)
- Live Music – 11-2pm with Francesca Tarantino – @francescatmusic
- Live Music – 3-6pm with The Forefathers – @the.forefathers
- $10 dollar specials throughout the market to celebrate 10 years
- Pop-up merchants:
- In the morning: J&P Apiary / Koop Creates / The Golden Hour Studios / The Tea Social
- In the evening: Wash and Wik / FarmGal Flowers / Project Pop / The Neighbors Mobile Bar
- 7pm showing of Moonrise Kingdom
None of our success … and longevity would be possible without your friendships and patronage. We hope we get the opportunity to say thank you on our anniversary weekend. It would mean the world do us if you’d stop by so we can say Thank You in person.
Much love y’all.
Owner / Founder
East End Market